Monday, September 6, 2010

September Meeting


Our next HomeBuilders meeting is September 12th.

Join us for a wonderful time of fellowship, encouragement, and good food!

The Ladies will gather together for a casual ladies tea and time of teaching with June and Rhonda Devine, while the men gather outdoors for a quick look at "The Characteristics of Biblical Manhood."

After our teaching time, we'll have plenty going on outdoors to make the day memorable for the whole family, including volleyball, football, and more food.

There will also be a possibility of showing the movies--"Homeschool Dropouts" and "The Duggars" for those who would like to view them.

The meal will be potluck style, so if you come, please bring the following items:

- a dish (meats, casseroles, sides, salads, etc.)
- desert
- and drinks

We'll provide eating/drinking necessities, along with some good Indiana air!

In an effort to be good hosts and accommodate everyone properly, we need you to RSVP, no later than Thursday, September 9th. If you absolutely won't know til the weekend just let us know that, and we'll work with you!

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I don't know if I could get myself and family together for this meeting, but I would like a little bit more information about the meetings. Where is Indiana are you located? Can anyone attend? I am just testing the waters of homeschooling as I have a 1 year old and a three year old. What does the day hold for them? Do I need to find someone to watch them for the day?
Thank you,
Carissa Renner
rennerbc@embarqmail.com

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Hi Carissa,

I have emailed you with all the details. If you have anymore, please let me know.

Many blessings...